This year paintings from this page are being sold to support 2 charities, one local and one international.
CSW: www.csw.org a Christian charity working internationally for religious freedom and human rights, based in west London.
The Heart of Kent Hospice: www.hokh.co.uk Aylesford Kent my local hospice which also needs funds to keep going.
Both have supplied statements which you can see further down the page.
How will it work?
- Choose your painting
- Fill out the form below with the details of the painting you wish to buy
- Make a note in message box at the bottom of the form saying which charity you would like to support – or no preference (50/50 split)
- Click on the link to buy
- Payment through PayPal with any card
- Painting dispatched to you within a week – I will advise by email.
- 70% of the purchase price will go to whichever charity you choose.
- 30% retained by me is to cover postage, packing, and towards art materials.
- Funds will be transferred to the relevant charity each quarter
If you wish to be added to my contact list click here, and I can send you an update on the monies raised through this effort.
Any questions, you can email me here
Supporting Charity 2021
SUPPORTING CHARITY 2021
CSW is a human rights organisation advocating for freedom of religion or belief. As Christians, we stand with everyone facing injustice because of their religion or belief. Our team of specialist advocates work on over 25 countries across Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East to ensure the right to freedom of religion or belief is upheld and protected. We challenge and seek to change laws, behaviours and policies which occasion abuses of this vital right.
HOKH :This year marks the 30th anniversary of Heart of Kent Hospice. 30 years of its dedicated team providing outstanding care to local families and their loved ones. As we enter 2021 the Hospice is currently caring for over 900 patients which means that 50,000 people, patients and their families, will have been supported by the Hospice since it opened its doors in 1991. With demand for their care and support growing daily please help me to raise funds for this important local service.